No. The SmartFolio is designed to be completely automated and passive. You can withdraw your investments out of a SmartFolio and back to cash at any time where you can then trade stocks manually on your own. However, you are unable to override the A.I. or adjust trades that are placed inside of a Smartfolio.
Articles in this section
- What is an iFlip Smartfolio?
- How do I invest in a Smartfolio?
- How do I withdraw my money from a Smartfolio?
- Do iFlip algorithms time the market?
- Why are there account minimums on Smartfolios and why do they change?
- What securities do the iFlip Smartfolios trade with?
- Are iFlip Smartfolios guaranteed to beat the market?
- Do iFlip Smartfolios trade during extended hours?
- Are iFlip Smartfolios built to day trade?
- Can I override or manually trade the SmartFolio?