No. iFlip Smartfolios only place trades during standard US market hours (9:30am to 4:00pm Eastern). However, you can trade manually after standard US market hours. Since we do not currently offer formal extended hour trading capabilities, any manual orders placed after hours will be executed on the open of the next trading day.
Articles in this section
- What is an iFlip Smartfolio?
- How do I invest in a Smartfolio?
- How do I withdraw my money from a Smartfolio?
- Do iFlip algorithms time the market?
- Why are there account minimums on Smartfolios and why do they change?
- What securities do the iFlip Smartfolios trade with?
- Are iFlip Smartfolios guaranteed to beat the market?
- Do iFlip Smartfolios trade during extended hours?
- Are iFlip Smartfolios built to day trade?
- Can I override or manually trade the SmartFolio?