Currently, the only method of transfer that we offer are ACH transfers, which requires your bank account to be in the United States. Soon, we plan to add wire transfer to the list, which will allow you to transfer money from an international bank account into your iFlip account. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- Deposit Rules
- Depositing Money Timeframe
- How to avoid bank transfer reversals
- What methods of transfer do you offer to fund my iFlip account?
- How do I link my US bank account to my iFlip broker account?
- Withdrawing Cash Rules
- Can I move money from another broker account that I have without closing my existing positions?
- Can I set up automatic recurring deposits?
- When I make additional contributions, will the money automatically be added into my algorithmic portfolio?
- Why am I unable to withdraw my cash immediately?